24 May 2006

No seriously, who let the dogs out?

"I would spend late nights online talking to my friends while having him in my lap as I pat him to sleep. He would shift around restlessly. But most of all, I like it that he is keeping me company."


"When I come out of the shower, my hair is wet and she loves to run her face around in it. If she's sitting on the couch or bed or something and I ask her to come to me and she doesn't, if I said 'Oooh Dallas you're gonna go in the kitchen' she goes completely limp and falls down like a bag of beans. It's impossible to pick her up." - Becky


"When we give him food, he just puts it in front of his paws then growls at us and barks when we wanna take it away from him." - Yik Khee


"When I sleep on the couch, he knows I don't like him licking my face, so he licks my toes to wake me up." - Esther


"It was my 20th birthday and I came back from my party, drunk. She ran out of the house just as I came in and I had to run round the neighbourhood to 'catch' her, shouting her name at the same time at around five in the morning." - Yi Shu



Credit: Pictures and comments by Becky, Yik Khee, Esther, Yi Shu and TxVooDoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home