1 December 2007

NaNoWriMo 2007

 

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
40,055 / 50,000
(80.1%)

 

Hah! Bet you did not see this one coming. Honestly, I did not either, but I happened to be writing something in November so I decided to have it as a NaNoWriMo thing as well.


There is a reason I did not say anything about this story, mainly because I do not want to jinx it. I did not even key in the daily word counts until yesterday on the NaNoWriMo website. That was the mistake I did last year: I talked about it too much, I kept track with the daily word count too vigilantly, and I ended up killing the story. If you would believe me, I would have hit the 50,000 mark if I had not been away for 9 days. In fact, I would have gone further than that; I did went past my word count for last year. Alas. A girl needs her holiday too.

Yes, you read right. I went on a holiday for 9 days, so watch this space. I will be updating photos and perhaps stories very soon. Depending on how articulate and inspired I am.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home