5 September 2007

Falling Out of Reach


I want to defy gravity. I want to bend all laws of physics. Spring is taking its own sweet time to come. Windy days are back to stay. I want to open up my umbrella and let the wind carry me away. I want to fly away from this world, to somewhere enchanted. Somewhere beautiful where the rivers flow and the trees are abundant and green. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, somewhere where it is quiet and a hearty laughter can echo for miles, over mountains and valleys. Away from the over-achievements and under pressures, somewhere where time stands still, freezing everything good in the world for too long. I want to go to some fantasia and this reality behind. Somewhere I can pretend to be free and irresponsible and beautiful. I am a dreamer.

"Les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs."

 

Photo: Getty Images
Quote: Amélie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home