31 December 2007

22 things I did when I am 22

#1 - Went snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef.
#2 - Went white water rafting.
#3 - Danced on a massive anthill.
#4 - Went on, not one, but two roadtrips.
#5 - Spent the majority of my 22nd birthday in a car ride.
#6 - Finished University.
#7 - Baked cookies, and...
#8 - Set off the fire detector.
#9 - Spent Christmas in Brisbane.
#10 - Saw Damien Rice in concert.
#11 - Forwent two concerts after getting the tickets.
#12 - Moved into an apartment in the city.
#13 - Spent my birthday in Australia.
#14 - Learned to play Mahjong.
#15 - Made a photography portfolio of a fallen angel.
#16 - Read a novel a week for thirteen weeks.
#17 - Saw a chiropractor.
#18 - Met Glen Hansard in person.
#19 - Confessed to my family of my spiritual fallout.
#20 - Went for a picnic.
#21 - Attended the Boxing Day shopping extravaganza.
#22 - Fell down embarrassingly in public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home